‘Deadpool’ even manages to make Ikea furniture funny
It’s Deadpool 2 weekend, which likely means we’re about to see one of the funniest superhero movies ever made, considering what the first installment brought to the genre.
If you’ve already seen it, you know you’re in for plenty of unexpected jokes, including Deadpool breaking the fourth wall every chance he gets. Some of these jokes are incredibly amazing. You might not understand everything Deadpool says, but the gist of it is pretty clear.
One of the best moments of the original movie, to me, is the Ikea bit between him and his roommate, the blind-as-a-bat lady that assembles Ikea furniture for Deadpool — that’s just the preamble of the joke.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has the SNES Classic Edition in stock if you hurry!
- Today’s best deals: $20 cord-free earbuds, best Fire TV accessory, waterproof speaker, Crock-Pots, more
Trending Right Now:
- The most mysterious Android phone of the year is coming to Verizon and AT&T
- Google might’ve just accidentally confirmed the Pixel 3’s design
- International group of scientists suggest that octopuses might actually be aliens
‘Deadpool’ even manages to make Ikea furniture funny originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 17 May 2018 at 20:00:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.