DC’s new streaming service will feature movies, TV shows, comics, and more
DC began discussing its streaming service over a year ago, but this week, the comic book publisher finally revealed what the service will actually look like. While there was some speculation that it would be little more than just "Netflix for DC," DC Universe is far more than just another streaming service, giving subscribers access to movies and TV shows as well as comics, exclusive merchandise, curated playlists, and premium rewards.
The original shows will likely be the main draw, and we already know several of the titles that will arrive on the service in 2018 and into 2019: Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Young Justice: Outsiders, and Harley Quinn. DC Universe will also feature an assortment of DC films, including live-action and animated classics.
BGR Top Deals:
- You know the AirPods rivals everyone loves? They’re somehow only $18.79 right now
- Today’s best deals: Casper mattresses, $15 Wi-Fi router, miracle egg cooker, $13 wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- The biggest reason you should install iOS 12 public beta on your iPhone
- Verizon’s new MVNO keeps insisting it’s not an MVNO
- 7 paid iPhone apps on sale for free for a limited-time
DC’s new streaming service will feature movies, TV shows, comics, and more originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 11:54:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.