From Siri upgrades to AR technology, iOS 11 brings a treasure trove of new features to the iPhone, and developers are scrambling to create apps on the new platform. You can stay ahead of the curve and create your own smash hit applications with the Definitive iOS 11 Developer Bundle. It normally costs over $1000, but today, you can get it for just $15 with code CYBER70 at checkout.
- After layoffs, Telltale looks to outsource final Walking Dead chapters
- This $30 inverter lets you charge your laptop (or anything else) in your car
- The tiny Mars moon Phobos might be the byproduct of a massive collision
- Apple’s Bud Tribble to Offer Support for ‘Comprehensive Federal Privacy Legislation’ at Senate Hearing on Wednesday
- iPhone XS Max beats out Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in app launch speed test [Video]
- After-market car tech firm sold 363,000 emissions-cheating devices, DOJ says
- iPhone XS Max’s OLED screen has some notable improvements over the original X
- Why did Apple spend $400M to acquire Shazam?
- VMWare Fusion 11 and Pro ships with full Mojave, 18-core iMac Pro, i9 MacBook Pro support
- Save an extra $50 on a cordless stick vacuum that’s already half the price of a Dyson