Could this be our first look at the design of the Galaxy S9+?
Now that all of the biggest 2017 flagship smartphones have launched, Apple’s iPhone X included, the Galaxy S9 is the most talked about unreleased phone in existence. We’re getting closer to its official arrival, which means Galaxy S9 chatter will only intensify going forward.
A bunch of recent reports revealed details about the phone’s colors and accessories, while a questionable leak offered us a look at the purported specs of the handset. With all of that on the table, we now turn our attention to a render of the Plus version of the phone, which was created using the information available.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
- The best-selling iPhone X case on Amazon only costs $12 right now
Trending Right Now:
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- Apple has started selling an unlocked iPhone X from its online store
- Purported Galaxy S9 specs sheet listed in sketchy leak
Could this be our first look at the design of the Galaxy S9+? originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 12:24:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.