The iPhone X is Apple’s best phone ever, and one of the best handsets of the year. But that doesn’t mean it ranks higher than the more boring iPhone 8 models or some of its most prominent rivals.
Consumer Reports released its full iPhone X test results, revealing the reasons why it thinks the iPhone 8 handsets and Samsung’s best 2017 phones are better positioned in its smartphone rankings.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
- This $30 home security cam with 14 days of free cloud storage sells out every time we mention it
Trending Right Now:
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- Could this be our first look at the design of the Galaxy S9+?
- Purported Galaxy S9 specs sheet listed in sketchy leak
Consumer Reports ranks the iPhone X behind the iPhone 8 and Galaxy S7 originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 14:51:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.