Confirmed: The OnePlus 6T will have a feature no iPhone has
We noticed a slight uptick in OnePlus 6T rumors in the past few weeks, but it was hardly surprising, considering that we expect the Chinese smartphone maker to unveil its second handset of 2018 in the second half of the year. The phone, reports said, will look more like the Oppo R17 Pro than the iPhone X, featuring a teardrop notch, a triple-lens camera system, and a fingerprint sensor under the display. We then saw a leaked OnePlus 6T retail box that seemed to confirm the existence of the phone, its design, as well as several features. Since then, OnePlus confirmed that the OnePlus 6T is in the making and that it’ll have a feature no iPhone has.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $24 Bluetooth headphones, $25 Fire TV Stick, Instant Pot, Samsung Chromebook, more
- It’s not too late for Prime members to get a Fire TV Stick for $25
Trending Right Now:
- Apple insider spills details about almost everything Apple is announcing this week
- Biggest ‘Infinity War’ leaker says ‘Avengers 4’ ending hasn’t been decided yet
- It sounds more and more like Apple has finally fixed the MacBook
Confirmed: The OnePlus 6T will have a feature no iPhone has originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 10 Sep 2018 at 18:06:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.