Ever feel like life would be so much better if you just had an extra hand? How about two? A company called Youbionic wants to make extra hands a reality, and its created a 3D printed pair of hands that you can add to your already existing hand in order to double them, kind of multi-outlet adapter that turns one outlet into many. It might sound like science fiction, but you can actually already buy them, and boy are they freaky looking.
Youbionic's concept of an "augmented human" means giving a "native human" additional abilities, such as being able to hold twice as many things. To that end, they've designed and produced a 3D-printed wearable they call simply "double hand," and you're really going to want to see this thing in action.
BGR Top Deals:
- Here are Amazon’s 5 best-selling Black Friday deals – did you get them all?
- The hottest Nintendo Switch game in existence is discounted for about another 15 minutes
Trending Right Now:
- Bird gets lost at sea, accidentally spawns an entire new species on a remote island
- There’s one iPhone X feature the Galaxy S9 will reportedly steal, and you’re going to love it
- Black Friday 2017: All the best deals from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and more
Company wants to give ‘augmented humans’ four hands each, and they’re already available originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 at 21:01:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.