Comcast’s new Wi-Fi router might not belong in the trash
Usual procedure when setting up a new home internet connection goes something like this: Open welcome package from internet provider; immediately discard the cable modem and router that came in the package, hanging onto only the ethernet cables; go on Amazon and buy a cable modem of your own; save $10 per month, forever.
But Comcast has just released its new xFi Advanced Gateway, a high-speed modem-router combo that can handle gigabit speeds with ease, and I'm starting to think that it might not belong in the trash.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- The best Nintendo Switch game of 2017 is on sale at its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- People are ditching cable at record speed, so of course AT&T is hiking prices
- Astronomers just spotted a new ‘Super Earth’ planet that feels a whole lot like home
- The full list of 34 new Netflix original shows and movies debuting in December
Comcast’s new Wi-Fi router might not belong in the trash originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 18:10:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.