Comcast internet, cable, and phone services are down nationwide
Comcast residential and business customers from coast to coast are experiencing a loss of service on Friday afternoon. The outage affects internet, cable, and voice phone services for residential and business customers across the US, according to Comcast's customer service team on Twitter.
The cause of the outage is a cut fiber cable, according to the statement Comcast put out on the issue.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Awesome air fryer, return of the $10 Crock-Pot, $4 iPhone X case, $15 router, more
- The greatest Nintendo Labo kit that will ever exist is now up for preorder for $20
Trending Right Now:
- The most innovative new Samsung phone in years might have a serious challenger
- Microsoft just pulled the coolest new Windows 10 feature from its beta
- Someone just published a hands-on Galaxy Note 9 review a month before it’s even announced
Comcast internet, cable, and phone services are down nationwide originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 29 Jun 2018 at 14:55:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.