There’s no smartphone like the iPhone when it comes to setting the pace in the mobile industry. Every major hardware push Apple makes with its iPhones is quickly followed by its rivals, even if Apple wasn’t the first to introduce that particular feature.
Take OLED screens, which Apple just made great again. Yes, Samsung is the absolute leader in mobile OLED display tech, and its Galaxy S and Galaxy Note OLED dazzled our eyes for many years ahead of the iPhone X’s arrival. But no Galaxy S or Note model was enough to push anyone else to adopt OLED screens.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $35 iPhone X case packs a 6,000 mAh battery that nearly triples your battery life
- This Sony 4K TV is way too good to still be on sale at its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Windows 10 is about to get a game-changing feature
- Samsung chairman under investigation for $4.2 billion tax dodge
- This AI can tell whether you’re liberal or conservative based on your car
Chinese screen manufacturer might build Apple an OLED factory for free originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 29 Nov 2017 at 21:01:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.