In recent news, Apple has brought their “Start Something New” campaign back, which is ahead of New Year’s Day in Australia, India, New Zealand, South Korea, Vietnam and other countries. The campaign should soon arrive to Canada, the U.S., and other parts of Europe to encourage people around the world to create new pieces of art by using different Apple products.
In addition, Start Something New features a gallery of paintings, photos, drawings, short films and other pieces of creative work made by people around the world using Apple products and apps. The work posted up on the Start Something New page ranges from work created with the Apple Pencil, iMac, iPad Air 2, Adobe After Effects, Procreate and Darkroom.
For those that are curious, Apple posted up the profiles for each person who created their work using an Apple product on the “Start Something New” page:
- Capturing the texture of movement – by William Hundley, USA
- Seeking colour in the streets – by Brian Lotti, USA
- Composing a sense of wonder – by Jake Sargeant, USA
- Cultivating a different kind of rose – by Kahori Maki, Japan
- Visualizing the power of gravity – by Greg Barth, UK
- Shooting from a new perspective – by Bernhard Lang, Germany
- Drawing with light – by Darren Pearson, USA
- Illustrating nature through its details – by Tiffany Bozic, USA
- Chasing wild vistas – by Emma Phillips, Australia
- Painting with dots – by Lieu Nguyen, Veitnam
- Painting fluid landscapes – by Lu Jun, China.
Last year, Apple ran a similar campaign in December 2014, which started in Japan and later expanded to the U.S. and other countries shortly afterwards.
Source info: apple.com/au
Come comment on this article: Check Out Apple’s Newly Revamped “Start Something New” Campaign