Cheap iPhones are luring away Android loyalists in droves
Apple is the only smartphone vendor in the world that can sell boatloads of iPhones every year, and new research shows that plenty of new iPhone buyers come from Android. Each quarter, anywhere from 15% to 20% of new Apple customers upgrade from Android to iPhone.
The iPhone X may be expensive, but people who come from Android don’t necessarily go for priciest iPhone at first. In fact, Apple has a bunch of iPhones in its line up, starting as low as $349.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Prime Day just came early for one of Amazon’s most popular Instant Pots
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
- A major Google Maps redesign is rolling out to everyone right now
- Scientists genetically reengineered the polio virus to treat brain cancer, and it’s working
Cheap iPhones are luring away Android loyalists in droves originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 18:52:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.