Caudabe’s iPhone X and iPhone 8 cases are ridiculously thin, but they still protect against drops
When it comes to protective cases, many iPhone owners think they only have two choices. They can either get a nice thin case that guards against scratches and not much else, or they can get a big, bulky case if they want decent drop protection. Well we’re here to tell you that’s not true at all. There are a handful of iPhone case makers out there that create wonderfully thin cases that don’t completely mask Apple’s beautiful iPhone designs, and yet they still offer impressive protection against damage if you accidentally drop your phone. Caudabe is a clear leader among them, and the company has a bunch of great case options for the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8.
Caudabe has for different lines of protective cases for Apple’s 2017 iPhone lineup. Three of the three offer sleek designs along with terrific drop protection, while the fourth is a paper-thin case that is intended to only protect the phone from scratches. You’ll find links to Caudabe’s case lineup for the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8 below, and they all come highly recommended.
BGR Top Deals:
- 5 smartwatches to check out if you don’t want an Apple Watch
- ‘Amazon’s Choice’ robot vacuum just dropped to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- T-Mobile calls out other networks’ 5G ‘hype,’ but it’s the worst of all
- Google’s secret OS that may someday replace Android was just caught on video
- Samsung found a way to kill the iPhone X notch, but Apple already has a better solution
Caudabe’s iPhone X and iPhone 8 cases are ridiculously thin, but they still protect against drops originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 at 21:01:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.