If you’re in the market for an iPad (and you can’t see yourself using an Apple Pencil), you shouldn’t rule out last year’s 9.7-inch model. Sure, its near-identical modern-day cousin is hogging the spotlight these days, but that relative lack of attention means steep cuts on the 2017 variety grow more common by the day. Normally these discounts only get you down to $280 or so (down from the usual retail of $330), but Walmart is currently offering the 2017 32GB 9.7-inch iPad for an impressive $249.
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is back down to its lowest price since Prime Day
- The top stories of the week on iDB
- Top 20+ iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max features [Video]
- Brave Frontier, Cube Escape, Warhammer, and the best iPhone games of the week
- New video tests Apple Watch Series 4 fall detection with varying results
- Construction delays leave Apple’s iconic London Battersea offices in doubt
- Do iPhone X cases fit the iPhone XS?
- Apple and Verizon pointing fingers at each other about iPhone XS activation failures
- Don’t fall for this clever Netflix phishing email scam
- This week’s top stories: iPhone XS & Apple Watch Series 4 release, new iPad & AirPower hints, more