Buy any Samsung Galaxy S8 or Note 8 and get a free pair of Gear IconX headphones
While many Samsung fans are anxiously awaiting the reveal of the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ (which is less than a week away), there are plenty of consumers who don't care about owning the latest generation smartphone. Samsung will continue to sell the Galaxy S8, S8+ and Note 8 after the S9 models launch, and now there's a brand new reason to pick up one of the older models instead: Samsung is giving away Gear IconX headphones for free.
Samsung's fitness-minded Gear IconX earbuds typically retail for $199.99, but for a limited time, anyone who buys a Galaxy S8, S8+, S8 Active or Note 8 smartphone will receive a pair for free. The deal is available on Samsung.com as well as the Shop Samsung app until March 1st for unlocked phones or through a carrier.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s crazy how much better the Fire TV Stick and Roku Stick are with this simple $20 accessory
- A mattress topper that basically turns any bed into a cloud is Amazon’s deal of the day
Trending Right Now:
- Dog food recall: Here are all the brands and products being withdrawn
- Latest leak may have uncovered the Galaxy S9’s most exciting secret
- There’s something wrong with NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter
Buy any Samsung Galaxy S8 or Note 8 and get a free pair of Gear IconX headphones originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 20 Feb 2018 at 00:46:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.