It doesn't matter how hard of a worker you are or how much you adore your job, sometimes we all just need a day off. A 60-year-old electrician in Australia doesn't seem to have liked his job all that much, and time off seemed like a great idea. But he still needed those pesky paychecks, so he came up with a brilliant plan to prevent his employer-issued PDA (with GPS tracking) from keeping tabs on his whereabouts.
How would a seasoned electrician go about hampering the abilities of an electronic device? By sticking it inside an empty snag bag, of course! As crazy as it sounds, his little trick actually worked perfectly, and he was able to skirt his job for some time before it all came crashing down.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Google Assistant now recommends a plumber or locksmith, and it’s a disaster in the making
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Jony Ive is apparently not a fan of last year’s iPhone design
Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 30 Nov 2017 at 19:32:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.