It’s finally 2018, which means it’s time to get really excited about this year’s new smartphones, especially if you’re an Android enthusiast. By the end of February, Samsung should unveil the Galaxy S9 series, but don’t get your hopes up for an early January reveal.
That said, we think we know everything there is to know about the Galaxy S9, "boring" design details included, thanks to the plethora of leaks we’ve seen so far. And it so happens that we have new Galaxy S9 renders for you.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s a $48 home security camera has the best feature from the $300 Nest Cam IQ
- You’ll love this $40 box almost as much as your cable company hates it
Trending Right Now:
- DirecTV Now users complain of holiday outages as the service keeps growing
- Face ID shown unlocking for family members who aren’t alike
- Internet provider warns users torrenting could lead to ‘thermostat issues’
Brand new Galaxy S9 renders show the same ‘boring’ design originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 1 Jan 2018 at 07:32:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.