Bold beachgoers decide to dry off with the help of a few jet engines
A day at the beach is usually a pretty relaxing excursion, but tourists who find themselves at Maho Beach on the Caribbean island of Saint Martin are often treated to something that really gets the heart pumping: jet airliners taking off and landing right over their heads.
The beach has become famous for its incredibly close proximity to the nearby airport, often leading massive planes to slip just 100 feet over the heads of those relaxing on the beach. It's also apparently a really great place to get dry, and a video has been making the rounds that demonstrates it perfectly.
BGR Top Deals:
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
- Nest’s Learning Thermostat is down to its lowest price since Prime Day
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s an early look at the new Android skin that Samsung is bringing to the Galaxy Note 9
- Exclusive Pixel 3 camera features leak ahead of Google’s media event
- Google’s Pixel 3 event live stream: How to watch and what to expect
Bold beachgoers decide to dry off with the help of a few jet engines originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 11:05:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.