A report from Korea a few days ago said the Galaxy S9 will be unveiled in late February at MWC 2018. Bloomberg now corroborates the story revealing the phone will go on sale as early as March.
Earlier rumors said the next Samsung flagship could be announced as soon as early January to counter Apple’s recently released iPhone X.
BGR Top Deals:
- How on Earth is this top-rated sound bar only $43?
- I’m obsessed with this $16 device that cooks perfect eggs every time
Trending Right Now:
- You can finally change the Google Assistant hotword on your Android phone
- Teslas used for commercial purposes like Uber are no longer welcome at Supercharger stations
- This tool tells you if your favorite movies have been ruined by a sex scandal
Bloomberg: Galaxy S9 announcement set for late February originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 07:45:44 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.