Following a series of trailers for each of the six episodes that gradually rolled out over the past week, Netflix revealed on Wednesday that the fourth season of Black Mirror will arrive on the streaming service on December 29th.
When the show debuted in 2011, it immediately became one of the most talked about shows on the air. The anthology series from Charlie Brooker was a hit, and after a Christmas special aired in 2014, Netflix commissioned a 12-episode third season for its streaming service. The 12 episodes were eventually split into two seasons, and just over a year after the first 6-episode season hit Netflix, the next six are finally ready to roll out to subscribers.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- Today’s best deals: TV backlight kit, Bose soundbar, fast wireless charger, LED headlight kit, more
Trending Right Now:
- The full list of 34 new Netflix original shows and movies debuting in December
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- Report says every new iPhone will get the notch next year
‘Black Mirror’ season 4 set to debut on Netflix on December 29th originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 14:27:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.