It’s finally Black Friday, which means you can buy some of those hot items that are discounted today only, although I’m sure you’ve been shopping Black Friday deal well ahead of today.
Most retailers kicked off their Black Friday 2017 season days ago via online sales, while some retailers opened their Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving Day.
Target is one of the companies that opened retail stores on Thursday, alongside online sales. But its Black Friday season extends well over Black Friday itself, and it'll be followed by a week of Cyber Monday deals.
BGR Top Deals:
- Here are Amazon’s 5 best-selling Black Friday deals – did you get them all?
- These are our 5 favorite Black Friday sales. Period.
Trending Right Now:
- Bird gets lost at sea, accidentally spawns an entire new species on a remote island
- Company wants to give ‘augmented humans’ four hands each, and they’re already available
- There’s one iPhone X feature the Galaxy S9 will reportedly steal, and you’re going to love it
Black Friday and Cyber Monday won’t be the end of Target’s holiday sales originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 at 22:32:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.