Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
We've noted the retailer, discount amount, and whether the card is physical or delivered via email in the list below, all of which are in stock as of writing:
- PayPal Digital Gifts on eBay: $100 for $85 (email)
- Amazon: $100 for $85 with promo code ITUNES15 (email)
- Target: Buy one get one 30 percent off (email)
- Best Buy: Buy one get one 30 percent off (physical)
- GameStop: buy one get one 20 percent off (physical, in-store only)
- Costco members: $200 for $180, $100 for $90, and $25 for $22.50 (email)
As an example, the BOGO 30 percent off deals (when purchasing two cards of the same amount) will break down like this:
- Buying two $15 iTunes Gift Cards = $25.50
- Buying two $25 iTunes Gift Card = $42.50
- Buying two $50 iTunes Gift Card = $85
- Buying two $100 iTunes Gift Card = $170
Sam's Club is one of the major retailers that had an iTunes gift card deal, but it's out of stock online now. The deal was $84.47 for an iTunes card multipack that totaled $100. Also of potential note for frequent Walgreens shoppers: the retailer has a deal where you can get a $10 Walgreens gift card when you buy a $30 or $50 iTunes gift card.
For a look at all of the best Black Friday sales, make sure to check out our main post and visit our Black Friday Roundup.
Discuss this article in our forums