It's time to stop tailgating. The pre-game is over. Black Friday 2017 has arrived... for the last time. The first Black Friday sales popped up this past Sunday and then the main event began on Thanksgiving Day, as has been the case for the past few years. Now, Friday has arrived and the Black Friday 2017 shopping event is officially peaking.
Everyone knows by now that unless you want to grab a specific doorbuster deal that's exclusive to brick and mortar stores — and most of them are junk, by the way — then there's absolutely no reason to leave the comfort of your home, office, or school on Black Friday. You see, there's this thing called the internet, and every top retailer offers its best Black Friday deals online.
In this post, we're going to run through the best deals you'll find at America's top consumer electronics retail chain, Best Buy. You'll find everything from TVs and home theater gear to headphones, computers, smart home gadgets, and much more. Once you're done here, be sure to visit this post, where we've aggregated every single top Black Friday 2017 deal from all your favorite retailers.
BGR Top Deals:
- Rare discounts on Sonos and Bose are the best way to start Black Friday
- The best Black Friday deals on robot vacuums (starting at just $135!)
Trending Right Now:
- Black Friday 2017: All the best deals from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and more
- Russian billionaire wants to beat NASA in the search for alien life, and he’s moving forward with his plan
- There’s one iPhone X feature the Galaxy S9 will reportedly steal, and you’re going to love it