Bitcoin slides below $10,000 just as Korea and Facebook announce new crypto cash policies
Those brave crypto traders who remember with angst the great Bitcoin crash from mid-January 2018 will now have to deal with a dreaded sequel.
Bitcoin dipped again below the $10,000 mark, taking all other digital coins along for the slide. Bad regulation news from South Korea, may be to blame. Facebook also updated its advertising policies to ban any crypto ads whatsoever. But it’s not all bad news.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $40 box is the best way to get back at your cable company for overcharging you
- I finally ditched my AirPods for these $24 wireless earbuds
Trending Right Now:
- Health officials worry that the Super Bowl may become one giant flu festival
- Forget the Galaxy S9, an outrageous new Android flagship might be in the works
- Why can’t iPhone owners just accept the fact that Google can save them?
Bitcoin slides below $10,000 just as Korea and Facebook announce new crypto cash policies originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 31 Jan 2018 at 06:50:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.