Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is rebounding after a two-day bloodbath
Investing in virtual money like Bitcoin can be quite hazardous to one’s savings and health, especially if you have no idea what you’re doing. Just look at what happened on Tuesday and Wednesday, when all the cryptocurrencies out there were hit by negative news from Asia.
South Korea is looking to regulate Bitcoin and altcoin trading, as is China. Fears of such regulations convinced many people to sell their holdings, and the sell-off continued for two straight days. Bitcoin prices plunged below $10,000, marking the first time since November that the best-known cryptocurrency in the world sank so low.
But prices are now rebounding, having increased steadily since Wednesday night.
BGR Top Deals:
- 5 smartwatches to check out if you don’t want an Apple Watch
- This $110 smart thermostat has a simple feature you won’t find on any Nest or ecobee
Trending Right Now:
- NASA says skyscraper-sized asteroid headed toward Earth is ‘potentially hazardous’
- Samsung just launched a brand new Galaxy Note 8 version that you absolutely can’t buy
- The most exciting thing about Tim Cook’s promise that Apple will ‘fix’ iPhone throttling
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is rebounding after a two-day bloodbath originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 at 09:16:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.