The Nintendo Switch launched in early March in various markets around the world, and Nintendo is still unable to satisfy demand. It’s likely the console and Switch games are on the Christmas shopping lists of many gamers and/or parents, with many of them looking to take advantage of some hot deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday season.
The bad news is that you’ll still have to deal with stock supply. Furthermore, retailers are selling the console for the same full price. That’s $299.99 for the console only, with no bundled games. However, we’ve still found some deals worth checking out. Meijer offers $30 off your next shopping trip with every Switch purchase, while Target says that it’s ready to sell you $299.99 Nintendo Switch bundles although it's not clear what that means.
BGR Top Deals:
- This is one of Black Friday 2017’s best TV deals, and it’s already available now
- This little Alexa speaker is basically an Echo Dot, and it’s $20 today only
Trending Right Now:
- The best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, more
- Samsung accidentally confirmed it’s making a Galaxy X
- World’s first manmade meteor shower is actually going to happen, and now we know when
Best Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals: Console, games, and accessories originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 20 Nov 2017 at 20:00:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.