Best Buy’s Total Tech Support program claims it will fix all your gadget woes for $200 per year
Best Buy is going after Amazon’s hit Prime program with a subscription program of its own. Unlike Prime, this is more expensive, at $199.99 per year. Also unlike Prime, Total Tech Support does something that has nothing to do with fast shipping, and that’s fixing all your tech problems.
Even if you buy your tech from Amazon, Apple retail stores, or other Best Buy rivals, Best Buy will still do repairs and assistance as long as you're ready to pay the yearly fee.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a wireless keyboard that’s better than yours because it never needs to be charged
- Samsung’s fastest 64GB and 128GB microSD cards have never been cheaper on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Yup, Apple is going to crush every Android phone once again with the iPhone X Plus
- This year’s iPhones will have a component like no other smartphone
- Convert any car to LED headlights with this $44 kit on Amazon
Best Buy’s Total Tech Support program claims it will fix all your gadget woes for $200 per year originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 May 2018 at 23:34:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.