Best Buy slashes Apple Watch Series 3 prices by $300 for one day only
With less than a week to go until Tim Cook takes the stage at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California, today might not be the best day to go out and buy a new Apple device. That said, if you weren't planning on paying full price for an Apple Watch anyway, you might want to check out Best Buy's Deal of the Day today.
For one day only, Best Buy is slashing the price of multiple Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch Edition models by $300. While the price of the Series 3 is sure to drop once the Series 4 is announced on September 12th, it definitively won't drop by $300. So if you're not all that concerned about owning the latest and greatest smartwatch from Apple (even if it does have a larger display), this is probably the best deal you're going to see.
BGR Top Deals:
- One of the coolest dash cams we’ve ever seen usually costs $110, but it’s on sale for $44
- These wireless over-ear noise cancelling headphones are way too good to be on sale for $43
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Avengers 4’ will bring back another beloved hero from the ashes of ‘Infinity War’
- The Galaxy S10 with 5G might cost a fortune
- A top macOS app is stealing users’ browsing history and sending it to China
Best Buy slashes Apple Watch Series 3 prices by $300 for one day only originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 16:29:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.