Best Buy is slashing $300 off the Galaxy S9, S9+, and Note 8
The OnePlus 6 just launched, and the phone is even more affordable than we thought. However, if you’ve set your sights on one of Samsung’s latest flagships, and you’re waiting for the price to drop, now’s your chance to act.
Best Buy has a hot deal on the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, and Galaxy Note 8 as long as you don’t mind getting your phone with an installment plan from AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon, and sticking with your carrier for the next 24 months.
BGR Top Deals:
- 3rd-gen Nest Thermostat is only $150 on Amazon, but it’s almost sold out
- Dyson’s $400 Air Multiplier fan is on sale for $150 today on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Amazon might have a serious Alexa problem on its hands
- These were the only birds that survived the dinosaur-killing asteroid
- Yup, Apple is going to crush every Android phone once again with the iPhone X Plus
Best Buy is slashing $300 off the Galaxy S9, S9+, and Note 8 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 25 May 2018 at 19:40:59 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.