Best Buy is following up Black Friday with 20 days of doorbuster deals
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two of the most stressful days of the year. If you happen to miss out on any of the deals you were looking forward to taking advantage of, you know that you might end up having to wait another year to see that TV, console or computer go on sale for such a low price again.
The bad news is that Cyber Week is coming to a close, which means that most of the best sales have already ended. The good news is that Best Buy is picking up right where it left off with another sales event: 20 Days of Doorbusters. From December 1st to December 20th, Best Buy will offer a new, high-profile deal every day.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Jony Ive is apparently not a fan of last year’s iPhone design
- Hands-on video shows what next year’s ‘iPhone X Plus’ might look like
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
Best Buy is following up Black Friday with 20 days of doorbuster deals originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 30 Nov 2017 at 15:54:46 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.