Best Buy has some killer deals on the Pixel 2 and Galaxy Note 8, but there’s a catch
Best Buy is kicking off 2018 with some enviable deals on Android devices. Right now, you can get $250 off a new Pixel 2 XL, $200 off the Pixel 2, or $250 off the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, or Galaxy S8+ at Best Buy, which is nothing to turn your nose up at.
Unfortunately, the deal isn't quite as clear-cut as you might think. Rather than buying the device outright from Best Buy, you have to activate it on a 24-month plan with Verizon (and only Verizon!), with the discount coming in the form of bill credits. That ties you in to a two-year commitment with one particular carrier, but hey, a deal's a deal.
BGR Top Deals:
- The ‘Amazon’s Choice’ Crock-Pot slow cooker everyone loves is only $30 right now
- Today’s top deals: $30 Crock-Pot, $15 Bluetooth headphones, Dyson vacuum, Nest Thermostat, more
Trending Right Now:
- Insider reveals Samsung’s exact Galaxy S9 release date
- It’s so cold in Russia that thermometers are breaking
- Everyone is obsessed with a new Google app that uses selfies to find your fine art look-alike
Best Buy has some killer deals on the Pixel 2 and Galaxy Note 8, but there’s a catch originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 at 17:23:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.