Belkin’s wireless charging station juices up your iPhone XS and Apple Watch 4 – but it costs $159
It's the time of year that my inbox fears the most: New iPhone Launch Day is customarily the day that accessory manufacturers choose to release all their new cases and cables and cords and dongles and gizmos tailored to the new iPhones, and of course, every single one gets its own press release.
Most accessories fall in the sub-$100 mark, because once you've spent $1,449 on a phone, you're probably out of organs to sell. But Belkin is throwing caution to the wind with its new BoostUp wireless charging station, which promises a "modern and minimalist aesthetic" that has been "enhanced for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and Apple Watch Series 4." All jokes aside, it does look like a fantastic bedside charging stand, but the $159 pricetag is difficult to swallow.
BGR Top Deals:
- These are the 5 best-selling iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max cases on Amazon
- You should probably get this $36 triple wireless charger since Apple’s AirPower never launched
Trending Right Now:
- AT&T has a fantastic $30-a-month, totally unlimited data plan – but you need an Airstream to buy it
- 6 paid iPhone apps you can download for free on September 21st
- These poll results measuring reactions to the new iPhones are, well, mostly what you’d expect
Belkin’s wireless charging station juices up your iPhone XS and Apple Watch 4 – but it costs $159 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 21 Sep 2018 at 22:02:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.