Believe it or not, running over an iPhone X with a car will destroy it
Before the iPhone X, the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s were Apple’s only iPhones that used a glass sandwich design. The glass back looks and feels great, or so I’ve heard. I’ve been using the handset for nearly two months, and one of the first things I did was to snap a protective case on it. I haven’t dropped it once since I bought the thing, but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen. And when it does, I’d better be prepared.
Protective gear, however, will only do so much. It can’t protect the integrity of the phone against cars.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $139 Sonos Play:1, Bose sound bar, Fire TV QWERTY keyboard, Soylent sale, more
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- Researchers just accidentally found an effective Alzheimer’s treatment while trying to cure diabetes
- Forget the ‘boring’ Galaxy S9, there’s a cheaper alternative available right now
- iPhone X sales may not have spurred a ‘super cycle’ of upgrades after all
Believe it or not, running over an iPhone X with a car will destroy it originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 18:16:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.