Be careful downloading ‘Fortnite’ cheats: Some contain malware
Fortnite is such a massive phenomenon that hackers have started targeting players with malware that’s able to steal personal data including Bitcoin wallet information that you may hold on your Windows machine. The malware is disguised as Fortnite cheats, which is quite ironic. Just as you try to cheat in a game, you may end up being cheated in real life by hackers.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi range extender is somehow back down to just $21
- This Alexa enabled smart lock is basically a work of art
Trending Right Now:
- The specs of the Galaxy S10’s triple camera were just leaked
- Google’s new video teaser for Pixel 3 confirms ‘Active Edge’ display will return
- Netflix will debut 60 original shows and movies in October – this is the complete list
Be careful downloading ‘Fortnite’ cheats: Some contain malware originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 17:04:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.