‘Battlefield 1’ Premium Pass is free on PS4, Xbox One, and PC for a week
With the Battlefield V open beta wrapping up this morning, fans of the franchise are going to have to wait longer than expected to play the game again as EA and DICE announced last month that the release date has been delayed from October 19th to November 20th. That's the bad news, but the good news is that, in the meantime, EA is giving away the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass on all platforms for free from now through September 18th.
If you bought Battlefield 1 but never bothered with any of the post-launch downloadable content, the Premium Pass will grant you access to everything you missed, from maps to game modes to weapons to classes and more. You do need to own the base game to use the Premium Pass though (it's not standalone content).
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s one reason this $80 smartwatch is way more impressive than the new Apple Watches about to launch
- Today’s best deals: $24 Bluetooth headphones, $25 Fire TV Stick, Instant Pot, Samsung Chromebook, more
Trending Right Now:
- Biggest ‘Infinity War’ leaker says ‘Avengers 4’ ending hasn’t been decided yet
- A major Game of Thrones Season 8 plot detail just leaked thanks to a lawsuit
- What the Galaxy S10 would look like if Samsung copied the iPhone X
‘Battlefield 1’ Premium Pass is free on PS4, Xbox One, and PC for a week originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 10:55:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.