When it comes to smart locks, there's precious little question that the 2nd-Generation August Smart Lock is one of the most popular options out there. It's sleek, it's stylish, the accompanying app is terrific, and it has just about every smart lock feature you could possibly need. From auto-lock when you're leaving and auto-unlock when you get back home to temporary e-keys and virtual assistant integration, August has all the bases covered. The other cool thing about it is that you don't need to rekey your lock and you can even install it yourself in minutes. It's a fantastic product, and it's on sale right now for a limited time on Amazon. Note that beyond the $30 discount, there's also a coupon for an extra $4.60 off that you can clip on the product page.
Here are some key details:
- Control your door with your smartphone.
- Keep your existing deadbolt. Installs in minutes on the inside of your door.
- Grant or restrict access to visitors anytime.
- Automatically locks your door as you leave and auto-unlocks as you approach.
- Voice Control - Lock your door using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit or the Google Assistant.
- Track who is coming and going with a 24/7 activity log on your smartphone.
- (Voice control with Alexa and the Assistant requires August Connect)
Trending right now: