AT&T has been one of the most vocal proponents of President Trump's new tax bill, so it makes sense that it didn't waste any time celebrating its final vote in the House today.
The company has pledged a $1,000 bonus to 200,000 of its US employees once the final bill is signed by Trump, with the money set to arrive over the holidays.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Nest Cam, $25 Alexa speaker, Bose, Sonos, 128GB microSD, Fitbit Ionic, more
- $40 device adds gigabit Ethernet to your house without having to install anything or run cables
Trending Right Now:
- New Galaxy S9 leak shows a design that’s so much better than the Galaxy S8
- Why do Android fanboys hate admitting that Samsung copied Apple?
- This iOS trick no one told you about might keep you from losing your mind
AT&T will give bonuses to 200,000 workers to celebrate tax cut originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 20 Dec 2017 at 16:32:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.