AT&T says its mobile 5G network is set to launch in just a few weeks
With the hype surrounding 5G steadily building, AT&T CEO John Donovan earlier today confirmed that AT&T is planning to launch its mobile 5G network before the end of the year.
"AT&T is on track to be the first wireless carrier to introduce mobile 5G services in the United States in the next few weeks," Donovan said during an earnings conference call. "This will be standards-based 5G."
BGR Top Deals:
- You shouldn’t steal $1 million of cable service like this guy, but here’s how to save $120 a year on your bill
- This $80 smartwatch is better than the Apple Watch Series 4 in four key ways
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel star comes to the rescue with a huge ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler
- ‘Magic UX’ is the most impressive thing we’ve seen on a smartphone in years
- German retailer lists OnePlus 6T ahead of launch, spills all the remaining secrets
AT&T says its mobile 5G network is set to launch in just a few weeks originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 16:02:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.