AT&T's DirecTV Now streaming cable alternative has been doing remarkably well since it launched a year ago. In large part, that's probably due to some aggressive promotions: The service is just $10 a month for AT&T wireless Unlimited customers, and at launch, AT&T offered free streaming hardware for anyone willing to pre-pay for a few months of service.
A year after launch, AT&T has brought back the incredibly popular hardware deal, and even if you have zero interest in DirecTV Now, it's a good way to nab an Apple TV for less than the RRP.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s huge Black Friday Bose sale is already going strong
- Nest’s big Black Friday sale just kicked off on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The best Black Friday smartphone deals from Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, and Sprint
- Exclusive: Renders reveal Samsung’s new Galaxy S9 design
- Ancient wall carvings discovered in Saudi Arabia might be the earliest evidence of very good boys
AT&T is giving away Apple TVs if you get four months of DirecTV Now originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 at 09:35:44 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.