Apple’s second biggest source of revenue is a faster-growing business than Nike
Apple's "services" category has become an incredibly important business for the iPhone maker -- services being the category that includes everything from iTunes to the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud and more. This is the segment of Apple's operation that generates cash from digital content and services, and it's become such a key driver that it's now Apple's second biggest source of revenue after the all-important iPhone.
Naturally, this is going to be something to pay close attention to next week, when Apple reports its fiscal fourth quarter earnings on Nov. 1 -- but we can already make some educated guesses as to what we're likely to hear.
BGR Top Deals:
- Turn your Fire TV remote into a QWERTY keyboard and universal TV remote with this $25 accessory
- Turn any garage door opener into a smart garage door opener with one $80 device
Trending Right Now:
- Best Buy 2-day sale: Apple Watches, iPad Pros, smart TVs and more
- Netflix’s ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ would have been so much better with its original ending
- Netflix will debut 57 new original shows and movies in November – here’s the full list
Apple’s second biggest source of revenue is a faster-growing business than Nike originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 25 Oct 2018 at 23:07:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.