Apple’s next-gen iPad Pro models may be the thinnest we’ve ever seen
Apple later this month is expected to introduce two brand new iPad Pro models in 11-inch and 12.9-inch form factors. The official unveiling is set to take place at a special media event that may come as soon as next week. As to what we can expect, we've seen a slew of leaks regarding Apple's next-gen tablets over the past few weeks, with the biggest change of course being the eradication of the home button in favor of Face ID.
With Apple's fall event steadily approaching, the number of iPad Pro leaks has only increased over the past few days. Most recently, Twitter user CoinCoin -- who already has a few solid iPhone leaks to his/her credit -- confirmed that Apple's new iPads will not feature a traditional 3.5mm headphone jack. What's more, CoinCoin divulged some interesting information regarding the iPad's dimensions, noting that it will measure in at just 5.9mm at its thickest point.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $9 wireless charger, $17 Bluetooth earbuds, Roku Sticks, Fire TV Stick, more
- Amazon’s $40 Fire TV Stick is only $25 in this limited-time sale
Trending Right Now:
- This is easily the best and most terrifying ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler yet
- Did Google just tell us that it’s getting rid of Android?
- New leak suggests Huawei’s Mate 20 Pro could be the most exciting Android of the year
Apple’s next-gen iPad Pro models may be the thinnest we’ve ever seen originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 13 Oct 2018 at 14:52:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.