Apple’s new Android switcher ads fall horribly flat
Apple's most recent earnings conference call was somewhat unique given that Tim Cook didn't make an explicit reference to Android switchers on his own. In fact, when an analyst broached the topic of Android users migrating to over to iOS, Cook didn't really have much to say.
"It is so early on this product cycle, particularly with the iPhone X only starting in November," Cook explained, "that we do not feel we have data at this point that would be very meaningful to share. And so, I'll punt that question until next time around."
BGR Top Deals:
- This $16 accessory will make sure your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick never has streaming problems again
- Harman Kardon’s killer $200 Bluetooth speaker is on Amazon today for $65
Trending Right Now:
- What in the world did NASA just spot in the Arctic sea ice?
- The DoJ’s corruption investigation of Verizon and AT&T could save us from a Sprint-T-Mobile merger
- The iPhone X is being outsold by a 4-year-old iPhone design
Apple’s new Android switcher ads fall horribly flat originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 23 Apr 2018 at 22:02:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.