Apple’s Netflix streaming rival actually sounds interesting
Apple is creating its own original content to take on streaming juggernaut Netflix, but also HBO and Hulu. The company has inked several high-profile content deals already, although we’re several months away from their launch. But how will Apple go about releasing them?
A report a few weeks ago speculated that Apple might launch its TV shows either via a standalone subscription or under a bundle that will include access to Apple Music and other perks. A new report, based on actual Apple plans, suggests Apple might indeed package its Netflix rival together with music access and news, which makes it sound quite interesting.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Casper mattresses, $15 Wi-Fi router, miracle egg cooker, $13 wireless charger, more
- Amazon’s one-day Casper mattress sale brings deeper discounts than Casper ever has
Trending Right Now:
- Verizon’s new MVNO keeps insisting it’s not an MVNO
- The biggest reason you should install iOS 12 public beta on your iPhone
- North America is going to totally miss out on the longest lunar eclipse of the century
Apple’s Netflix streaming rival actually sounds interesting originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 07:45:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.