The Apple vs. Qualcomm legal quarrel is one of the most important conflicts in tech right now, as it might have huge ramifications for the entire mobile business in the years to come. Unless the two settle their differences out of court, it may take years until we hear final verdicts in these patent lawsuits -- and these trials are bound to become even more complicated.
Apple filed a new countersuit against Qualcomm, targeting the Snapdragon chips that power some of the most important iPhone rivals out there. That’s something Android device makers won’t necessarily like, even though many of them already sided with Apple in its fight against Qualcomm.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $35 iPhone X case packs a 6,000 mAh battery that nearly triples your battery life
- Today’s top deals: iPhone X cases, Philips Hue Go, Amazon’s best-selling Black Friday deal, more
Trending Right Now:
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- Incredibly creepy ‘ghost ship’ with 8 dead crew members just showed up in Japan
- Windows 10 is about to get a game-changing feature
Apple’s latest attack on Qualcomm could be bad news for Android manufacturers originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 29 Nov 2017 at 14:48:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.