Apple’s iPhone XS looks terrific, but the iPhone you already have is about to feel brand new
Apple has been switching things up a bit in recent years, but there are some patterns we can always count on. At the heart of Apple's cyclical tendencies is a late-summer iPhone release, of course, which is timed perfectly ahead of the holiday shopping season. And the timing of this year's new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR releases are particularly brilliant. The iPhone XS and XS Max are launching on schedule next Friday, but the iPhone XR won't be released until late October. Perhaps the staggered release schedule is indeed due to manufacturing issues, as had been rumored. Or perhaps Apple executives are smart enough to know that many early adopters who want the latest iPhones as soon as they're available will opt for a ridiculously expensive XS or XS Max model now as opposed to waiting for the slightly more affordable iPhone XR next month.
Before you upgrade to either phone, however, there's something important that you should consider: The iPhone you already have in your pocket right now is about to feel brand new again.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
- $45 accessory adds a gigabit Ethernet port to any room in 5 seconds
Trending Right Now:
- Windows 10 has started ‘warning’ users not to install Chrome or Firefox
- ‘Avengers’ star teases the return of his character in Avengers 4
- The iPhone XR just killed the Pixel 3 and every other 2018 Android flagship
Apple’s iPhone XS looks terrific, but the iPhone you already have is about to feel brand new originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 09:29:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.