Apple’s iPhone X successors will have a big advantage over 2018 Android phones
With April almost over we have almost five months of waiting for Apple to unveil this year’s iPhone generation. We’re looking at three distinct iPhone X successors, according to various reports, including an LCD version that may cost as little as $550, and two OLED-based devices. The new iPhones will be the smartphones to beat — and imitate — for Android rivals, but a new report says there might be one key feature that no Android rival will be able to copy just yet.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $16 accessory will make sure your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick never has streaming problems again
- Add gigabit Ethernet to your home in 2 minutes for just $40
Trending Right Now:
- What in the world did NASA just spot in the Arctic sea ice?
- Hackers may have used your Gmail address for spam, but they didn’t hack your account
- 7 paid iPhone apps you can download for free today
Apple’s iPhone X successors will have a big advantage over 2018 Android phones originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 23 Apr 2018 at 14:11:54 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.