Apple’s Black Friday Shopping Event Kicks Off
Apple’s annual Black Friday Shopping Event is now in progress in the United States. Customers can score Apple Store gift cards worth up to $150 when they purchase iPhones, iPads, Macs, and Apple Watches.
Gift card deals include:
- iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air – $150 gift card
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus – $50 gift card
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus – $50 gift card
- Apple Watch Series 1 – $25 gift card
- 5th-generation iPad – $50 gift card
- iPad mini 4 – $50 gift card
- iPad Pro – $100 gift card
- iPhone SE – $25 gift card
You might have noticed the Apple Watch Series 3 and the iPhone X are missing from the list, they are not included in the Black Friday promotion.
The deals are available for both online purchases and those made in an Apple retail store. Customers are limited to two gift cards per product category, and refurbished products and educational store purchases are not eligible.
Black Friday discounts are also available in Australia and New Zealand. In addition, similar deals are available to Apple shoppers inCanada, the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and more.