Apple’s 2019 iPhone lineup will likely feature improved Face ID sensors
Even though Apple's iPhone XR hasn't been in stores for a full week, we're already starting to see rumors emerge regarding Apple's 2019 iPhone lineup. The latest tidbit of note comes from reputed analyst Ming-Chi Kuo (via MacRumors) who writes that Face ID on Apple's next-gen iPhones will see a significant boost in terms of reliability and performance.
Specifically, Kuo relays that Apple's 2019 iPhone models will incorporate a new and more powerful flood illuminator designed to lessen the impact of invisible light from the surrounding environment.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s early Black Friday sale is now live!
- Dyson’s most powerful cordless vacuum ever might never be this cheap again
Trending Right Now:
- Target’s Black Friday 2018 ad has deals on TVs, tablets, games, and more
- You can already buy the first foldable smartphone in the world, but not from Samsung or Huawei
- This is pretty much the Galaxy S10 of our dreams
Apple’s 2019 iPhone lineup will likely feature improved Face ID sensors originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 17:02:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.