Apple’s 2019 iPhone lineup might look a lot like its 2018 lineup
If you were holding out hope that next year's iPhone lineup might differ drastically from the models introduced this year, you might end up being disappointed. In a note to investors on Monday morning, Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo included a chart that seems to suggest Apple will stick with the same three sizes in 2019.
In the chart, which shows Apple supplier Luxshare Precision's projected market share from 2017 through 2019, Kuo mentions the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X as the three 2017 models, the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR as the 2018 models, and "New 6.5" OLED," "New 5.8" OLED," and "New 6.1" LCD" for the 2019 models. Kuo seems to believe that Apple's 2019 iPhone models will stick to the script.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling Bluetooth earbuds with 7,600 5-star reviews are still down to $17
- Today’s best deals: SanDisk microSD cards, AirPods, Bose headphones, bed sheets, $13 wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- Russia thinks it knows why its trusty Soyuz rocket failed
- OnePlus 6T will be more expensive, but easier to get your hands on
- This new 49-inch curved monitor from Dell is a gorgeous productivity beast
Apple’s 2019 iPhone lineup might look a lot like its 2018 lineup originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 15 Oct 2018 at 21:02:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.