Every year, Apple updates its Mac computers, but not every upgrade brings over groundbreaking features. For example, one report said recently that while Apple will release new MacBook Pros this year, you shouldn’t expect any major changes, as Apple will likely only upgrade the processing power of these machines. A different story hinted that the MacBook Air series will finally reach end-of-life, as Apple is preparing to debut a 13-inch entry-level laptop.
A fresh story now claims that Apple is working on at least three updated Mac models, including laptops and a new desktop, that will pack a custom co-processor made by Apple alongside the expected Intel silicon. But don’t get too excited just yet.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $21 off Nest, best-selling Crock-Pot for $35, All-new Fire TV, $64 soundbar, more
- Ultra-thin ‘TV Key’ gets you free live TV in HD without an ugly antenna on your window
Trending Right Now:
- Top Apple insider reveals details surrounding Apple’s brand new 6.1-inch iPhone
- New leak might’ve revealed Galaxy S9 pricing and release details
- Naked mole rats just threw science a huge curve ball, and it might lead to the Fountain of Youth
Apple will launch three new Macs this year with a brand-new Apple chip, report claims originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 29 Jan 2018 at 15:26:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.